Weightlifting & Gymnastic Rig
Why Crossfit K block?
At CrossFit K Block, you are more than just a member! You are a part of a community of athletes that we work with very closely so that you WILL see results. Just as we take responsibility in each and every one of our athletes to be sure the they ALL succeed, we expect each of our athletes to be accountable not only to us, but accountable to themselves.
Who enjoys walking into a gym and doing the same old, monotonous workout…alone? We’re sure you don’t! We’ve found that when you train with a coach and other athletes, it brings out the competitive nature in all of us and well…it drives you to a level that you never thought possible.
Most injuries in the gym happen when technique and form are compromised. Our certified CrossFit trainers, will guide you every step of the way during your training sessions to ensure you are safe and you get the most out of every session.
WE HAVE FUN
Working out should not be a chore. ROUTINE is the enemy! By constantly varying workouts, movements and locations, you will stay interested and continue to develop as an athlete all while having a good time!
WE BELIEVE IN COMMUNITY
A large part of the CrossFit philosophy is tied to the idea of community. We believe that fitness is more than just about being skinny and looking good. It’s about living a healthy lifestyle and sharing that lifestyle with others. The CrossFit K Block community is one of support, self improvement, and charity. It’s not just a WORKOUT. It’s a way of LIFE!
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. Show up and work hard. The only way to get better as an athlete is to work as hard as you possibly can. If you put in the effort, everyday gets better.
2. Be On Time. Our schedule is posted on the website so make your best effort to arrive early to do proper stretching and mobility.
3. Clean up. Coaches are not here to clean up after you. Help do your part and put away all equipment and wipe down when necessary.
4. Introduce yourself! If there is someone in class you have not met, say HELLO!
5. Ask For Help! We have very knowledgeable and experienced coaches. Please ask for help at any time before, during or after a workout. E-mail and questions are always welcome.
6. Take Care of the Equipment!
7. HAVE FUN! We love intensity when it comes to your WODs, but we also like to see people smile and laugh throughout their workouts.